We have a summer course every 2 years. It corresponds to the regular course ADSC 8200. The last course was held on May, 2016. The next will be in 2018. The following is legacy information for previous summer courses.
- Summer Course 2016 – Programming and computer algorithms in animal breeding with focus on single-step GBLUP and reality of genomic selection
- Summer Course 2014 – Programming and computer algorithms in animal breeding with focus on genomic selection and single-step GBLUP
- Summer Course 2012 – Programming and computer algorithms with focus on genomic selection in animal breeding
- Summer Course 2008 – Computational Techniques in Animal Breeding
Our team offers the following courses for undergraduate and graduate students. See the UGA Bulletin for details.
- ADSC 2010: Introductory Animal and Dairy Science
- ADSC 3110: Introduction to Genetics of Livestock Improvement
- ADSC 8000: Statistical Genetics and Bioinformatics with Application to Animal Agriculture
- ADSC 8100: Statistical Methods in Animal and Dairy Science
- ADSC 8110: Advanced Quantitative Genetics of Livestock Improvement
- ADSC 8200: Computational Techniques in Animal Breeding (covered with the summer course)
- ADSC 8210: Advanced Statistical Methods in Animal Breeding